Why Joan is right for your event:
A nationally known broadcaster, author, host, and speaker, Joan Lunden has been a spokesperson for a multitude of corporate media campaigns which include press tours, satellite media tours, as well as hosting annual meetings and events. Having spent much of her career speaking to America from in front of the camera, Joan is the perfect person to speak to your audience from behind the podium.
Speech Topics Include:
- My Battle with Breast Cancer
- Overcoming Change and Staying Motivated
- The Ten Best Secrets to Success
- Now That We Have It All, How Do We Do it All? The Modern Woman’s Dilemma
- From Career to Caregiving and Everything in Between
- Embracing Change: The New Reality for Your Family's Future
- Strategies for Success: Women’s Path to Power & Reinvention
- The Secrets To Living Younger Longer
- Fostering Leadership and Achieving Dreams
- My Journey From Small Town Sacramento to The Big Apple
- And more!
Get Started Today!
Book Joan Lunden today!
Interested in more? Watch Joan Now.
Joan was a keynote speaker at the 2011 Women's Summit at Bryant University...
"Joan is a perfict mix of intelligence, thoughtful advice, and inspiration mixed with great humor!"
Upcoming 2016 Appearances
|October, 27||New York, NY||BCRF Symposium & Awards Luncheon, Presenter|
|October, 28||Flat Rock, NC||Pardee Hospital Women Helping Women Luncheon, Keynote|
|November, 4||Jackson, MS||Mississippi Baptist Health Systems Mistletoe Luncheon, Keynote|
|November, 11||Columbus, OH||Inaugural Ruth Frost Parker Center for Abundant Aging Conference, Keynote|
|November, 12||Buffalo, NY||Roswell Cancer Center Institute's Annual All Star Gala, Keynote|
|November, 14||Port Huron, MI||Port Huron Town Hall Lecture Series, Speaker|
|November, 18||Atlanta, GA||United Way Women’s Leadership Breakfast, Keynote|
|November, 19||Chicago, IL||Illinois School Board Conference, Keynote|
Upcoming 2017 Appearances
|April, 20||Hollywood, FL||Rodenberg Lecture Series Breaking the Silence, Keynote|
|April, 27||Stillwater, OK||Women for OSU Spring Symposium, Keynote|