NYCfitfam’s Chocolate Banana Protein Pancakes
In honor of National Pancake Day, we wanted to share one of our favorite pancake breakfast recipes. Let us know what you think!
- 3/4 cup Egg Whites
- 1 medium Banana, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon, Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup, Water
- 1 full scoop, Burt's Bee Chocolate Plant Based Protein
- 1 full scoop, Burt's Bee Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- Cooking spray
- Optional: Unsweetened applesauce
- Place banana in large mixing bowl and mash
- Add egg whites, protein, baking powder
- Begin to mix ingredients, gradually adding water until smooth texture
- Apply cooking spray on a pre-heated pan. Set stove flame to low-medium.
- Ladle ingredients into pan creating 4 inch circles. Cook on each side until fluffy and slightly browned.
- Serve with your favorite topping- we enjoy unsweetened applesauce!
Even Joan's grandson, baby Mason approves!